BEFORE APPLYING, PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SEE SOME USEFUL BACKGROUND INFORMATION ABOUT US (Who are we? Who do we work with? How will you get guarantee that we keep our commitments and promises to you? traceability and accountability etc
Thank you for your interest in working with us as a TI-èlèntè KONTRIE TREKKER. A Trekker could be an individual, group of individuals, or an organization. Your partnering with us helps achieve a provisional sampling base for the research topics tied to our travel themes, diversity, likewise ensure that Travelogue Program Delegates feel better represented during their learning tour, a tour that has a little element of charity & research work. Getting to work with you on all programs for the next 24 months further assures of a more diversified approach to peoples and places learning. Through you, we get better equipped to host your Country’s Delegates. A few ‘1 liner’ emails which you respond to do the magic for us.
MEMBERSHIP FEE IS $200 (for 24 months)
Membership Package you receive by mail post includes:
- A ’23 min’ TI-èlèntè Trekkership Training Manual on DVD
- A link to downloading the TI-èlèntè Trekkership App for communication task submissions
- First edition of your monthly Free Customized Attire which is a story telling T-Shirt & 1 Relic Souvenir (West African Candle). Branded Items are to be used for team building photographs and videos that we require you to send to us for program packaging.
- (THROUGHOUT YOUR 24 MONTH PARTNERSHIP WITH US, YOU WILL RECEIVE THESE, & ALL OTHER MATERIALS AS MAY BE NECESSARY IN FURTHERANCE OF OUR TRAINING PROGRAMS DEVELOPMENT & IMPLEMENTATION)
MEASUREMENTS FOR CUSTOMIZED WEARS
Please note, branding, teamwork, uniform appearance and acculturation are key factors in our quest for driving in the message of diversity as we connect people from different parts of the world to attend Travelogue Learning Programs . Every edition has its own unique branding products which we expect you as country ambassadors to use, if not in real life, at least in promoting the brand. Hence we send all Kontrie Trekkers branded items regularly for digital and archival demonstration. In line with your application, kindly fill in the SIZE MEASUREMENTS FORM below for more accurate fitting of certain attires.
HOW WE GET YOU MOTIVATED
Our sustainability model is that your partnership with us as a Kontrie Trekker requires recurrent motivation and a consideration for service given. Signing up to assist us with information required on programs being run requires motivation, and in motivating you as you work with us on all 4 programs in the month, you will receive your Motivational Fees immediately after all 4 Program are completed monthly to enable you effectively plan and prepare for the next month. On that note, we have tested available methods of getting the payments across to you most speedily with zero fraud vulnerability. TI-èlèntè Travelogue remits payments to you via our Foreign Exchange Payment Gateway Partner; EXCHANGE4FREE.COM a United Kingdom based foreign exchange and payments group with involvement in over 100 countries; boasting of a 13 year experience record, a secure and prompt payment gateway.
TWO REASONS WHY WE TRANSACT WITH EXCHANGE4FREE.COM
- It has been in existence for long enough to guarantee our partners that we are traceable in terms of money trail, financial regulations and contractual obligations
- It fully complies with requirements by the South African Reserve Bank for international payments and transfers
- It delivers speedily and fraud free
FORM / CHOICE OF REWARD
If you opt to convert the few hours of partnering work you will do with us monthly, across the 24 months of your Trekkership to ‘1’ Program Attendance anywhere of choice during the year, please indicate so in the provided box as you fill the form.
Please bear in mind: If you are opting to convert Motivational Rewards to ‘1’Program Attendance later in the year, kindly give at least 2 month notification for us to register you for Program of choice. Remember ‘first come first serve’ rule applies. If you miss attending one Program, you may work towards another. A list of upcoming programs can be found here.
Kindly read this additional information before filling in:
PLEASE FILL IN THE FORM BELOW & CLICK SEND